Are any of you going to the Canadian GP at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Just wondering if any of the membership here will be at this weekends race in Montreal? 

I am going to stay a couple of days after the race and try and tour Moon/Simaudio (might be a dream) and visit some audio dealers and record stores. 

Will be going to Nashville for Indy and spend a few extra days in Music City.

Sorry not really audio. 

juanmanuelfangioii

Wish I could; would be nice to meet you. I subscribe to F1 and will enjoy on my 65" Sony OLED via ROKU. The best I can manage and will enjoy it thoroughly. Amazing season so far. Bad luck for Leclerc with the same for Hamilton with a serious dose of pain. Verstappen's luck has rebounded. The danger of the porpoising is a serious threat. They should make changes quickly; not wait for a serious accident. (My background in racing makes me more sensitive to safety issues.) Have a great time :)

@ptss Could not agree more. Think Senna and Ratzenberger 1994 San Marino. I even remember where I was when I read the news of their deaths. Yuma Army Proving Grounds, Yuma AZ. 

Not a Luis fan find myself pulling for George and Perez. Underdogs. 

Enjoy. 

(My background in racing makes me more sensitive to safety issues.) Have a great time :)

Not at all. I'm unvaxxed and not going to vax at all so Canada boarder is closed for me -- no issue

I will certainly miss Montreal Jazz fest live I used to enjoy pre-Covid.

@czarivey I have had COVID 2 times and I am filly vaxxed. I respect your choice. Fact is with all these home tests more people are not reporting the covid flu and we should just get on with life.