Are Aerial 10T's still considered a Good speaker on 2018?

Hello...

Have a chance to pick up a pair of Aerial 10t 's mk2 at a steal of a deal. I was just wondering if their consider a good speaker these days?

Thanks!
alpha3
There are so many speakers out there, but for the money you claim to be saving I think you couldnt go wrong, partnered with the right electronics these speakers will be a tour de force in a medium sized room. My Dynaudio speakers are 18 years old and I would never get rid of them! Aerial 10T's were 7K back then..thats like 12K now.

Matt M
Funny you should ask! I just bought a set of MKII 10T's a few months ago "at a steal of a deal", and I'm loving them. I don't have experience with newer speakers that are comparable, so I can't specifically answer your question. Until someone does (czarivey?), I just can't help but add my 2 cents.

I was a die-hard Maggie fan since '86, and I must say I am blown away by the 10T's. They are definitely not bass-shy, and some would say they tend toward a tubby sounding bass, but I believe that has more to do with room size, placement and, in my case, I'll be adding some room treatment.

My room is 16x23x8, and I would think that is probably on the small end of the scale for this speaker. It was a time-consuming process, but I got them sounding great with a balanced bass response. That put the front of the speakers out about 5.5' into the room.

I don't have any regrets at all buying the 10T's!