Arche Headshell and Technics 1200G

I am not sure if any other 1200G users have tried this headshell on their 1200G arm but I can say that so far after a couple hours of listening that it seems to be working very well.  Has anyone else tried this combination?
tzh21y
Thanks for the info, bluewolf! And compliments on your great setup - particularly those lovely TAD speakers!
gallusThanks for the info, bluewolf! And compliments on your great setup - particularly those lovely TAD speakers!
Hi gallus, Thank you for the kind words about my TAD's. The 2404's are the love of my hi-fi life and my system is built around them, with the exception of the analog frontend and the phono preamp. For me, if these 2 items are right, they are right for any system.  I much prefer the "real" TAD of old and I was most fortunate to be able to buy the 2404's NOS.  I am also a very big fan of Acoustical Systems. In my experience, their setup tools are the best, and their arms and cartridges at the top.  And their true SOTA turntable, the Apolyt, is the only component in my long hi-fi career that is so so much better than anything my brain had encountered before that when I listened to it I was shocked.  Unfortunately I do not have the space or the funds to accommodate one. I wrote up my impressions in this thread:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/acoustical-systems-apolyt-turntable-the-revelation

All the best,
I am also a very big fan of Acoustical Systems. In my experience, their setup tools are the best, and their arms and cartridges at the top. And their true SOTA turntable, the Apolyt, is the only component in my long hi-fi career that is so so much better than anything my brain had encountered before that when I listened to it I was shocked. Unfortunately I do not have the space or the funds to accommodate one. I wrote up my impressions in this thread             
Hello Bluewolf, your analogue frontend is flawless as well! I am considering the purchase of a Micro Seiki - probably an RX1500 or 5000 since any SX is very very hard to find - but I am not much confident on my ability to modify it in order to achieve its best potential... I am also greatly interested in the Acoustical System offerings but unfortunately could not hear the system that was displayed in Munich - I had only one afternoon and could not enjoy the most of the show.  I had already read your very nice report on your visit to AS headquarters and hope to do the same soon - I live in Germany, not very far from Bayern...
Thanks a lot and enjoy great music!