Arcam FMJ DV27A - Best PC & IC & DC & Remote Control

I just purchased a demo DV27A from a dealer with warranty for $1500 and I couldn't be more thrilled! I never believed that the DIGITAL source(audio) makes a difference. But everybody tells me that it the most important component. I own a $150 Sony DVD right now. I guess I'm in for a big shock!!! My equipment goes as follows:

Arcam DV27A
Krell ShowCase Pre/Pro
Marsh a400 amp
Apogee Studio Grands

Now I want to get the best out of the Arcam, what power cords(<$1000) would work great, Shunyata?!

For analog outputs(why dosen't the Arcam have BALANCED outs?) which interconnect, Nordost,AP?! I'm giving Ridge Street Poiema!! cables a try.

What digital cable(<$500) HT,AP,AZ?! I have an Ensemble Digiflex and I2digital-X60 right now.

I also read that the Krell uses the same RF as the Arcam. What aftermarket remote works the best for the BOTH of them?!

THANK YOU!
ptheo

Showing 1 response by mt10425

Congratulations on your purchase. I have a DV-89, which except for some internal sound damping and a few other small things is almost identical. I use a Voodoo Audio Products "Silver Dragon" P/C and BEL-The Wire I/C's for digital and two-channel connections. I use Outlaw Audio PSC I/C's for DVD-Audio. They all work great with the Arcam. As far as remotes go, The one that came with my B&K works the Arcam just fine.