Arcam A32 vs. ML 383, Macintosh MA6900, YBA, other

I have very much put a freeze on my system for a little while but my next upgrade (humm) could be a new integrated, of course, if I can hear an appreciable improvement. Has anyone compared the A32 or maybe A85 to the Mark levinson 383 or Macintosh MA6900, YBA or other?

I am driving a pair of B&W N805s with it.

I am in México, so it is hard to get dealers to audition equipment but may get to listen to a ML 383 in the near future. Thanks.
gustavog

Showing 1 response by warrenh

I have the YBA Passion Integre. I've auditioned everything before I bought this baby. No experience with the Arcam so I can't help you, there. My review, on the Passion, is in the Archives. This amp is warm, tubelike, with all the advantages of ss. It's got it all. I owned an Integre for 7 years, and now this baby. I was going to say, if your funds are not up to this (the original Integre, possibly), but I see you're entertaining the ML and Mac. I don't want to fall into the trap, exclaiming how much better this integrated is than what you've mentioned, so let me say humbly, I liked the Passion better. A lot better. You can email me with any questions. good luck
warren