AR Vt-200 vs VTL-300 deluxe

Which would you choose and why? Thanks for any replies . These would be used on the mid/high panels on Infinity IRS Betas

rvito
I enjoyed my VTL 300s with my Infinity RS-1s. No experience with the VT-200 though. They'll have enough juice for you. Heavy SOBs Lol.
 Be careful buying used VTL, they are horrible toward used owners needing service....horrible people in general
Wouldn't be concerned about buying VTL 300s used. No need to deal with the factory for service. They're just big tube amps. Nice quality transformers etc. If anything just have the caps checked and go.
I owned VTL 300s for several years driving Duntech speakers, a nice combination.  If you don't need the full 300 watts, they can be changed to triode operation by moving/resoldering a single wire in each mono unit as I recall.  That will reduce the power to 150 watts but may add some "sweetness".

Contrary to some, I found VTLs service to be fine, though almost never needed.  But they are heavy so a local tech may be better if needed, depending on where you live.

No experience with the VT-200 so can't comment there.