APPLE PHONES.......NO SERVICE

I have a new refurbished Apple phone that I have spent quit a bit of time trying to contact somebody at Apple to fix it....Its one month old......I have to wonder how a person can call a Apple person without spending the rest of there life trying to contact someone in the communication business.....I have tried e-mail, of course no body has a phone number, but if your phone doesn;t work , how would you call them anyhow......Maybe I should just sell it and get another brand that works.............What do you think ?? 
autospec
what model phone did you get ? is it a new phone or an older model?       my iPhone 7 was great in the beginning but after having it for a while, phone calls were not good at all.       conversations would cut in / out all the time.  upgraded the phone and problem went away.      its like they force you to upgrade.     

i just find it odd that not one time in your post or replies did you mention what kind of issues you were having.....but instead just kept saying how the phone doesnt work.

i asked this question earlier and didnt get a reply on it....but can you return the phone to where you bought it from ?

Piss Poor customer Service is now the norm in the USA. They try to do everything with a computer, including the customer service itself. Some things need more explanation than the computer can deal with. Pitiful. I hate to call any place for customer service now. Purchasing is easy. Afterward nobody cares.So I feel your pain and disgust
I’m not sure why you are rantin here, but anyway.

If you want assistance, why not explain what happened, what you did etc.

• 1. Any background info
  • 2. Who is your carrier?
  • 3. How did you activate it on their network?
  • 4. Did it ever work?
  • 5. If so, when did it stop and what might you have done around the same time?
from here you might get some useful answers.
BTW i have generally found the people at apple support quite helpful. They too will want the basics before moving forward.

G