Appending my EAR 834P for more mc quality sound

As you can observe from my previous threads, I am attempting to upgrade my Yamaha RX-V3900 AV system to play my vinyl without breaking the bank. I know just enough to be a danger to myself, so I have been counting on your opinions and advice to obtain my goals. I use two turntables, a fully automatic, with a Dynavector 10x5, that my wife feels comfortable playing and a manual, with a Benz Micro Gold for myself. I use an EAR 834P Signature on with a volume control on Stillpoints with Risers that I purchased here on AudiogoN. I run it through an auxillary input and the sound is clean with no hum or buzz … but the Benz could be better … (more dynamic??). It’s like the sound does not matures or reach full potential. I do like the comfortable warm sound tubes offer. Would I realize better sound with a phono stage? Would adding the power of a phono stage to the power in the EAR 834P result in uncontrollable sound quality conflicts? Would spending $1,500 - $2,000 on an EAR MC-4 add the sound quality I think is potentially out there? What are other economically prudent alternatives? $2,00;0 is my budget. Thank you.
The weak links are the Benz and the Technics. I would start by replacing the former, and then the later. The system is pretty unbalanced right now, new transformers are only going to unbalance it further.
Ha ha ha, put the 834P up for sale already. You are really lost.............good luck!
Viridian ... I picked up a 88PB for 1/2 price. How do you figrue that is a loss. I don't think I appreciate your tone.
Ah to know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Good going.