Appending my EAR 834P for more mc quality sound

As you can observe from my previous threads, I am attempting to upgrade my Yamaha RX-V3900 AV system to play my vinyl without breaking the bank. I know just enough to be a danger to myself, so I have been counting on your opinions and advice to obtain my goals. I use two turntables, a fully automatic, with a Dynavector 10x5, that my wife feels comfortable playing and a manual, with a Benz Micro Gold for myself. I use an EAR 834P Signature on with a volume control on Stillpoints with Risers that I purchased here on AudiogoN. I run it through an auxillary input and the sound is clean with no hum or buzz … but the Benz could be better … (more dynamic??). It’s like the sound does not matures or reach full potential. I do like the comfortable warm sound tubes offer. Would I realize better sound with a phono stage? Would adding the power of a phono stage to the power in the EAR 834P result in uncontrollable sound quality conflicts? Would spending $1,500 - $2,000 on an EAR MC-4 add the sound quality I think is potentially out there? What are other economically prudent alternatives? $2,00;0 is my budget. Thank you.
bgmyers
Post removed 
Post removed 
Viridian ... I picked up a 88PB for 1/2 price. How do you figrue that is a loss. I don't think I appreciate your tone.
Post removed