Anyone Using the Sold Tech Radius

Anyone using the Solid Tech Radius Solo 5 rack? I am considering it; would put my Aries 3 on the top, probably on 4" a maple board or a Gingko. Anyone got personal experience using this equipment rack?

thx
Hs
stickman451

Showing 2 responses by stickman451

Frank,

thanks for the feedback. My concern is that I have never actually seen one of these racks in person; the closest dealer that has them is about 275 miles from my house! They look nice in the pictures but I'd be a lot more comfortable seeing one in person.

Let me ask the question this way; would you be comfortable setting an $8,000 Aries 3 turntable on the Solid Tech rack? I am conisdering one of the nice 4" MapleShade maple platforms too; I would set the maple platform on the top of Solid Tech and then place the Aries on top of it.

thx
StickMan451
Thanks; good point. I know that the Solid Tech has a 130lb per shelf limit. I belive that the Aries 3 weighs about 75lbs with the super platter.

Not sure about the maple block. I sent an email to them requesting that info. The maple block comes with 4 "isoblock" footers that go under the block to lift and isolate it from the table-top...