Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Generally speaking crystals are not conductive. That is not to say that some crystals, not all, exhibit electrical properties such as the Pyroelectric Effect or Peizoelectric Effect. Most, not all places where crystals are effective in audio systems turn out to be non electrical anyway, you know, like on top of CD players, speaker cabinets, room corners, where crystals’ resonance control properties come into play. In many cases, such as inside electronics and on wall outlets, to name two, it’s their anti resonant properties at play as opposed to anti RFI properties.
Post removed 
Thanks for the advice @elizabeth and @geoffkait.  I took the tourmaline off all live connections just to be safe.  But I am using a lot of it now - several pounds weight - all over inside my BPT conditioners, on most power cable connectors, inside my DAC and in computer audio components as well as all around all my amp tubes.  There is a very meaningful improvement of rich, natural glow in the sound I am now getting, and also better definition in all frequencies.  Very worthwhile.