Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Post removed 
I am finding the biggest impact of using black tourmaline around the fuse box. The effect is on naturalness and coherence overall, and bass and mid-range. I was surprised by the sharply different effect I got from a piece of red agate in treble output around the fuse box, and am now very happy with a combo of the tourmaline and agate there. And then I have tourmaline rocks now sitting on most of my AC cable ends and in total they have a nice impact. As noted above by others placement does seem to matter. I want to try the tourmaline inside my balanced power transformer conditioners next, maybe next weekend.
I use pure black Tourmaline crystals for my Tourmaline Gun. Which is the reincarnation of Brian Kyle’s Tourmaline Gun. Of course Tourmaline is a well known pyroelectric crystal and produces negative ions when heated. It’s rather unlikely tourmaline’s pyroelectric property would be present or activated, whatever when applied to a RCA Jack or connector. Obviously all unused RCA jacks should be covered with something, Cardas Caps or whatever. I also am the proud inventor of using crystals on interconnect connectors and many other locations around the room. Brilliant Pebbles is what, almost 15 years old? Time flies when you’re having fun. 😛
Black Tourmaline has many uses that many would find hard to believe.
I'll just leave it at that.
I have only been using the powdered black tourmaline in computer and modem USB and ethernet jacks which tend to get a bit warm from the heat hose units generate, so perhaps that is why I am finding it somewhat helpful there.  I have not found tourmaline helpful around audio RCA jacks or audio interconnects.  I do use Cardas caps for open RCA jacks.  Also black tourmaline was somewhat helpful on my AC connectors which may get a little warm.  I also have some tourmaline inside my tubed DAC placed near the rectifier tube which presumably is hot enough to generate a decent benefit which I heard.  I haven't heard anything special from placing them near my integrated amp's exposed tubes yet, but I will try that again sometime.  Definitely got a small advantage inside my small BPT conditioner which is used for computer audio devices with SMPS.  

A very pleasant surprise was the increase in cleanliness overall from a red fire agate stone near my fuse box.  Odd thing is that tourmaline seems to be good around the fuses themselves but definitely not on the other side of the same box which is accessible from my cabinet and is encased in plastic and inside a steel box.  On that other side the agate seems to be very helpful. 

Geoff, at some point I would like to try out your pebbles for RCAs.