Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Hi Sabai
I use some bags 5x3 cm and some a little bigger, i dont know exactly what crystals they contain. 
Started putting them on the powerinletplugs on all equipments and the result was pretty clear, the soundstage got more natural, siblings were redused, more refined bass and the soundstage got bigger in every plan.
After that i bought a lot more and do now have them on all plugs and terminal.
Several of my friends have also tried them and it seems that the result depends on the level you have aquired. On well tweeked and good systems the effect is easy to hear. 
The effect is maybee minor but if you already have worked a lot with you system, you will enjoy it. The price is relative low abou 50$ for the small ons, double for the big ones. I think today, i may have 30 bags placed around, equal to ca 2 Stillpoints Ultra 5 with bases.
Next to changing fuses i beleave its the most costeffective tweak you can do and i would highly recomend it.

By the way i am looking for Shakti Hallografs pairs, if anyone wants to sell.
Nive music week.
fsmrz18,

"Another reason not to allow some of us out of the house." I love it. Lol.

thastum,

Very interesting. Do you put these bags together DIY or do you buy them somewhere?
Crystals can absolutely help you enjoy your system more if used properly.  I placed some on my wife's wrist and all negative anything throughout the entire house disappeared for an extended period.  Unfortunately, one does need to add to the crystal collection periodically to keep the effect going.
Many salutes, dissolved substances, are in a medium familiar to us all. In that medium they frequently spontaneously, or after some induction process, form crystals such as calcium phosphate, calcium oxalate, hippuric acid, ammonium bifurcate, and many others. I would suggest that medium be put to good use and applied extensively and regularly to all audio equipment to get the crystalline improvement effect  The medium is urine. BG  BBG
More to discover