Anyone used these audio ceramic slow blow fuses from Littlefuse?

While perusing the fuse offerings at Mouser Electronics I noticed these audio/medical fuses priced at around $9.00 US. As someone who has been reluctant to spend the price for the highest priced audiophile fuses, these more reasonably priced offerings caught my eye. Just curious if anyone has had occasion to try them and form an opinion. I must say the attention to quality control, ratings specifications, and published testing results make these look more appealing to me than the rather vague specs of many "audiophile" fuses. 

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_285_Datasheet.pdf-1317236.pdf
photon46
Photon46: 
celander is correct, I got them as free samples from Littelfuse (in China) on their website. His product numbers are correct. Their website is a bit difficult to navigate, but if you take some time to figure it out, you can order some FREE samples. The ship quickly via Fed-Ex from overseas, and I got mine in about a week. I got two for my Job 225 amp, one gold plated and one rhodium, and tried them both last week. I got the same results as I did with their fuses in my Benchmark DAC3...The gold plated one is warm and rich, with good bass weight, sweet on the top end, and highs are slightly rolled off. Rhodium was my favorite, with more extended highs and a bit more attack than the gold ones. Great rich tone, never edgy. I liked the rhodiums more than stock glass fuses due to their tone. I also compared the rhodiums to my Synergistic blue fuses in both components. The blues showed a very noticeable improvement in small background details and especially the added "ambience" to the soundstage in my room, and the way the notes "lingered" in the room and decayed more realistically. Both the stock fuses and the Littelfuses were not able to compete in that area to the blues. I did like to tone of my system a little bit better with the rhodiums though. I know the Synergistic fuses are insanely priced for a fuse, but I have used other tweaks that made similar improvements for the same money, and ended up not being able to enjoy the system as much without them either. 
If you are one of the "naysayers" out there who refuse to spend a penny on upgraded fuses because you claim they won't make any sonic difference, do yourself a favor and order some gold and rhodiums from them for FREE, and actually take the time to listen and compare. If you can't tell a difference with your ears and your system, then you can smile and know that other similar, simple tweaks are also a waste of time and money for you as well. For the rest of us who are "cursed" with the ability to hear these differences....keep on tweaking! 
@bigshutterbug 
Thanks for mentioning the comparison of the rhodium capped fuses to the SR Blue fuses. I've always wondered if the added cost over the PADIS fuses would be worth it. As it is, I get excellent decay, ambience, detail and extension with the PADIS, along with the wonderful tone you mention, so I think I'll stick with them and pocket the difference. 👍

But I can see how it would be a no-brainer to get some of those free rhodium capped Littlefuses. 🤔

All the best,
Nonoise
Thanks for the follow up Bigshutterbug, sorry I didn't respond earlier. I wouldn't exactly say I'm a nonbeliever in tweaks of this nature, it's more an issue of whether the effects achieved by most tweaks are really worth the money one spends. By the time one spends money for a few of the most highly touted fuses, footers, cables, etc. for a system of separates you could  find you've spent a significant proportion of the cost needed to upgrade to the next level of component quality. I certainly have spent the money on upgraded cables,footers, etc., but have also been wary of spending disproportionate to the level of improvements achieved.  I've only experimented with a few Hi-Fi Tuning fuses to this point and haven't been all that impressed with what I've heard.