Anyone used these audio ceramic slow blow fuses from Littlefuse?

While perusing the fuse offerings at Mouser Electronics I noticed these audio/medical fuses priced at around $9.00 US. As someone who has been reluctant to spend the price for the highest priced audiophile fuses, these more reasonably priced offerings caught my eye. Just curious if anyone has had occasion to try them and form an opinion. I must say the attention to quality control, ratings specifications, and published testing results make these look more appealing to me than the rather vague specs of many "audiophile" fuses. 

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_285_Datasheet.pdf-1317236.pdf
photon46
Well, maybe so but on the other hand, never up, never in. Of course we could all find some super cheap audio thing - a cable, a CD player, a turntable, speakers, whatever. There’s a market for every purse and taste. It all depends on what you’re trying to achieve and how much you got in your purse. For those who are a little more competitive or ambitious then most likely a cheap stock fuse will prove rather unsatisfactory in the long run. Think ahead. 
I don't personally see how a fuse can make a difference knowing what I know about what is on either side of it. However many people are willing to support the foolishness of premium fuses and fund the snake oil salesmen. One was a used car salesman who found out audiophiles are more gullableand are more easily parted with their money  than, well... need i go on?

The advantage of LittleFuse is that their fuses are real, tested, certified by real testing labs. Audiophile fuses are generally not tested by anyone and would likely fail those tests. I read a test report on the ones from Germany. The report was a joke, meaningless, proved nothing.

Besides being a waste of money audiophile fuses may damage your equipment. 

I use Ceramic High Breaking LittleFuses in all my products because they have an interrupt rating of10,000 amps which is necessary for a tube fuse. On a 200 Ma fuse this is not easy to do, but they do it. Interrupt rating is not well known in the audio community. Its quite interesting if you own a tube amp. 

Here are their credentials, I would like to see the same for audiophile fuses.  https://www.littelfuse.com/~/media/electronics/application_guides/littelfuse_fuseology_application_g...
Post removed 
@ramtubes excellent post pretty much sums up my views. 

So teoaudio do you think this ram tubes hack knows what he is talking about?  Maybe you should educate him on how electrical circuits work. 🙄🙄
I presume @ramtubes does not use premium resistors, capacitors and tubes in his designs. If he does, then he’s a hypocrite.