Anyone Upgrade NAD D 3020 Power Cable?

Wondering if this is a worthwhile upgrade considering cost of NAD. If you upgraded the power cord what did you get and what improvement did you hear?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
revreed
You might check out Pangea's 14 series PCs. The 3020D is light and aftermarket PCs can get heavy.
In brief: I would NOT bother, I heartily doubt that it will get you any meaningful improvement (if any). That amp is a fine yeoman performer at its price point strata but this proposed power cord mod is a placebo effect on your model and a sunk cost forever lost with no likely performance step-up.

in detail:

Build quality and resulting performance in audio amps has its litmus test in that its performance capabilities is a function of its build quality that is pegged only to its price-point. Budget amps don’t warrant the bespoke custom mod cost outlays for only a negligible to nil performance uptick; especially when the compared to the added cost as a function of the unit market value.

I did this power cable upgrade on a prior B system NAD C370 integrated amp.

1) First and foremost, it was professionally done by a tech with a proper template and experience to Dremel out the back plate, and solder in a quality female IEC. It is NOT something for a DIY weekend project if you want it to look proper. If its a DIY you can likely kiss off 99% of resale buyers and 100% of any dealer trade-in value.

Cost analysis: mod $$ vs. Mod Added performance quotient.

1) At $100/hr for labour plus parts and tax.....= Cost factor #1 say..... $120 minimum.

2) Now add in a budget DIY entry level power cable cost with decent entry level components (Male IEC, plug and cable ..... = Cost factor # 2,,,, say $100 minimum.

If I remember the 3020’pricing structure correctly, at an est. $220 for the mod, is it worth it for about coughing up another 45% of the 3020 cost new or 90% of the value used?

Well....maybe .... if the mod resulted in a noteworthy upgrade in performance

Was it worth it to me on a better amp? ..... my take on personal experience with a NAD power cord mod:

the C370 was a lot more product in build for power components , amp output, and audio performance ..... and also 3X the price .

There was a disputed modest uptick in the mod audio performance: my buddies were split, in that
- one said "meh?", and
- the other said "okay, Some incremental improvement I guess .... but was it worth it to you, cuz it’s not enough for me to warrant the cost or the hassles to drag it in..."

I did not recoup the cost of the mod when I sold the NAD C 370.

I would not do that mod again on any mid-fi. Instead, I would upgrade the unit performance and satisfaction by simply dumping the old amp in favour of a different higher end unit....full stop.

I did just that, even for my B system ...... well worth it.

caveat emptor.
@akg_ca , That was my thought process too, for the price point and performance level the cost benefit wouldn’t be justified. Thank you for your input.

@mesch the Pangea cable is what made me post this question, thanks.

@roberjerman that’s why I was asking what improvement they heard. 
I can't speak to the sonic value of adding a PC to the 3020D. That said, there is a new 1.5 M Pangea AC 14 for sale on Ebay for $40.  
Post removed