Anyone tried Voodoo or TG Audio PCs?

Everyone here seems to rave on the BMI Whale Elite powercords. But at $400+/cord, it is a bit hard to swallow for me to buy 5 cords. I've noticed two other PCs for around $200 -$250. One is the Voodoo Mana, and the other is the TG Audio HSR-i. Has anyone tried these cords? Is the Whale Elite that much better that it is worth $400?

My system consists of:
digital source: Mark Levinson #37 (transport) + Genesis Digital Lens + Sonic Frontier SFD2 MkII (D/A)
analog source: Michell Orbe SE + SME V + Benz cartridge
phone stage: ARC PH3 SE (detachable PC)
preamp: ARC LS-2B MkII (no detachable PC)
amp: Mark Levinson #333 (no detachable PC)
The digital fronts and the preamp are running through a PS Audio P300 with 2 Synergistic Master Coupler and 1 Marigo PCs. The P300 is plugged into the wall through a MIT Z-Cord I. I've just started setting up my analog rig, so I've been looking for a powercord for my phono stage, one to replace the Z-cord, and if I noticed that much of a difference, replace those on the digital front.

Any suggestion on how to proceed from here would be gratly appreciated too. Maybe a comgination of various PCs?
gundam91
I sell the DIY version of Bob's cords. We call them the Asylum Cords since that is where Bob released his design for us cable tweakers to play with. I build/sell them to raise money for our adoption fund.
http://www.geocities.com/kevperro2000/

They are not meant to compete with Bob's HSR line of cables. As Sean stated they are a good bang/$ but they are not the HSR. I also sell them as kits for people interested in building their own.
Well, no reply from Voodoo for the PC challange. I guess they are afraid to stand behind their products. I have decided to get the PS Audio lab cable for my P300, and a Whale Elite and a HG Audio HSR-i to try.
Sorry, but we never received a "PC challenge" from you. If you are genuinely interested, please contact me at [email protected]. I also understand that there will soon be a power cords "shootout" review featuring the VooDoo Mana Power Cord among others at www.stereotimes.com
Voodoo, thanks for responding to the thread, and thanks for responding to my email inquiry.
Received an e-mail from Bruce from Voodoo Audio. I am hoping to set something up for the local audiophile society comparing several powercords. Sorry Bruce for not been able to update this sooner.