Anyone talked to Dean from PSE?

Has anyone got a hold of Dean from PSE? I sent a set of Studio MK V amps in for repair over a year ago. I spoke to him quite a few times and he always told me he was just getting to them. Now over the last two months I have not been able to get a hold of him. His phone number was disconnected and sent to a new number. I get his answering machine every time I call. I leave messages every time but he has not got back to me. Did he go out of business?
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
Thanks for the reassurance. The Studio V's really are that good and I was really lost as to how to replace them for anywhere near the price.
Geor
I received my Studio V amps back yesterday. They are working fine. I still think 14 months is a little long for repair.
I agree. I'm on month 7. I guess I'll just have to be a squeaky wheel and call a lot.
-George
Bad news. It's been close to a year and depite repeated attemps (including off-forum e-mails to jallison) I have nothing: no phone call, no e-mail, no amps. I've even left a message asking Dean if he would like to just pay me for the things and keep them. All this because of a faulty switch which could have been fixed locally. Dean said he could do an upgrade at the same time, so I sent both amps. If he had told me it would take a year or so I would have politely said thanks but no.
I hope this can spare another PSE owner the frustration and dissapiontment that I have endured. My only recourse at this point is the legal system, which I just hate to even think about, but else can a person do?
spoke to dean today (9/30/05).

in speaking with him (wont go into to much detail), this has been a trying year with trying circumstances(family, new house, and real life situations that can suck the life out of a ya ) and unfortunatly this have happened...

the good news is he is still around and good health and family intact ( remember john (forgot the last name) from eagle who disappeared in the 80's/90's??? without a trace)... in speaking with him he is getting pse projects done (slowly but surely) and is embarsassed about what happened..

he will get caught up ( and i apologize on his behalf)... the real question is how long and will some of designs make it market under different situation/mfg. ( unique phono stage and a couple others). i hope dean deceides to start up again... he makes great gear at a more than reasonable price and his new stuff is really, really unique..

when you do contact him by phone.. would suggest keeping your cool and not losing it ( chances are your turn around might be quicker...

hope that helps.