Anyone still using a Teres table?

I'd be interested in hearing how you've maximized performance. I still love mine, but I haven't really tweaked anything since receiving it (as it shipped w/ a Verus motor).
128x128nrenter
alanpiga- Search dougdeacon's posts on this forum and you will find lots of information on mylar belt construction. 
THANKS. I have yet to try my new belt but I still don't know which glue tape to use to tape it so I haven't tried a new belt. The other one is definately old and in bad shape but I cannot say it is not the belt yet

As @swampwalker mentioned, Doug Deacon is the king of all things Teres belts, but you can always fall back on VHS leader and splicing tape. A VHS splicing block will ensure perfect alignment. In the meantime, cotton thread or dental floss will make a good test belt (tied with a simple square knot - make sure the string is aligned so the knot doesn't make a "thump" when passing the pulley) .

Although I'm pleased with my Verus motor, I really miss the ability to start the Signature belt motor with a simple push of the platter (and also stopping the motor by stopping the platter).