Anyone receive their Zu Druid VIs yet?

Things seem to have gone a little dark on these speakers, or am I imagining that?  I ordered mine in September and didn't receive them yet.  Was curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

Haven't seen any new online traffic regarding the speakers either, which makes me wonder if any are really out yet?

If so, are they as expected?

Emailed Zu but didn't hear back on the status.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xparsons
I can confirm the gloss black and the matte black are both stunning in their own rights--I have Zus in both (two sets and a sub in matte).  I'm currently favoring the matte but that's obviously a personal thing.  I can't imagine anyone being anything but in love with either.

Ironically I'm a mid-century walnut fanboy, and I've never ordered a pair in the walnut.
I have not been able to play these 24x7 as I've had family working to pack up my house during most days (and they didn't want to listen to music, apparently), and so I'm guessing I maybe only have 30 hours or so on them so far.

At 20 hours or so, I felt like maybe tonally the speakers were tilted just slightly toward the upper registry at that part of the break-in.  I didn't feel like I was hearing the same midrange growl and oomph that I was used to from the full-range drivers in their speakers.  Piano strikes felt a little thin, maybe?  Maybe?  It wasn't bright or biting, but voices maybe just felt a tiny bit tilted upward tonally.  Total speculation but maybe the two drivers were burning in at slightly different paces.

10 hours more now and I feel like it's coming back into the Zu balance you would want/expect (assuming you're buying the Zus for that particular balance).  As mentioned previously, the hints of pinpoint "hi-fi" sound are totally gone thank goodness, but they are definitely even more detailed than my Soul Supremes.

The soundstage is physically taller than the one produced by my Soul Supremes, which is to be expected given their physical height differences.  It feels natural, not exaggerated.  It's still maybe a little more forward than I would ultimately prefer in my small 11' wide room, but that has moved back (improved) with time, so maybe it will continue with further burn-in.

Probably the biggest single difference, aside from detail, that I'm hearing between the SS's and the Druid VIs is the amount of decay.  The VIs are seeming to have an even blacker background that it really allowing a nice, natural decay...to a degree I haven't had before.

As the break-in continues, I'll turn the Undtertone off and try to get a feel for the low-end and report on that.
Glad to hear these are progressing nicely! 

@missioncoonery is it a common thing to think of eminence drivers are junk? Not looking for a flamewar.. just curious given Zu speakers have a lot of fans, and they have been using eminence for a very long time. That said.. their eminence speaker when its all said and done is not very garden variety. 
For those interested in amps, I have the Omen Def mk II's with the radian upgrade. I run a Decware Rachael integrated and have superb sound. Tube rolling helps tune them quite well. 
Parsons, very good to hear that with break in the tonal density and “shove” that Zu is famed for is coming along, but with added benefit of more natural decay etc.
This suggests to me Zu are successfully mating their core DNA with a more mature sound incorporating greater delicacy, microdynamic shadings, less colouration.
Ive been running Definitions for a decade now, first the Mk2, and since 2012 the Mk4 (latter upgraded with Duelund caps and Lundahl transformers to the integral Hypex sub amps).
Ive spent a small fortune, and lost a lot of hair sorting a really good audio room/isolated power grid, and the Definitions have absolutely benefitted, transformed even.
Im v much looking forwards to when the new Zu flagship Experiences are released in the next 12-24 months.
If they maintain what you’re hearing in your new Druid VI, and provide even more, they will slay.
Congrats on early good news re the new Druids.