Anyone own or auditioned speakers by Legacy?

Does anyone have some first hand experience with any of the Legacy models? The Focus or signature 3's in particular.
I would be using with good quality amp either something from Legacy,Pass labs or Classe. Also a decent quality source: Cal Alpha Sigma combo or MSB link Dac 3 or possibly one of the new format players. Used for listening to various types of music mostly in the Jazz/Rock/Pop and some classical. My listening space is very open aprx 20' by 30'.
Cheers.
blue_note

Showing 1 response by sm121055

I own the Signature IIIs and haven't really considered changing and that's almost 4 years ago. There was a recent review of the Sig IIIs in Bound for Sound which the reviewer was listening to music again that he hadn't listened to for years.

I have tried several of the Legacy Amplifiers from bi-amping with their mutlichannel amp, their stereo amp and finally their monoblocks. However, I ended up using Clayton Audio M70s to bring out the best in the Sig IIIs.

I almost forgot to mention, that I do use the Sig IIIs with their Sterdian processing but once I set it a few years back, haven't needed to really change it.

It did help that I was only 60 miles from their factory and could visit most any Saturday for an audition.

Steve