Anyone own Nordost TYR or ODIN?

I have a set of Nordost Blue Heaven and a set of Heimdall IC's that I'm selling on the bay and thinking of replacing them with either the TYR or maybe Odins.. both are 1M and sound about the same to me, so I'm wondering if the TYR would be enough of a move. All my power cords are Blue Heaven running from a dedicated line to a QB4 distribution box. Thanks in advance.
polk432

Showing 5 responses by polk432

Thanks for the response. The BH did sound pretty similar to the Heimdall and I'm satisfied with them but mainly wanted some facts regarding the TYR's, because the Odin's are pretty pricey. Happy listening.
Thanks for all the repilies. If I get the Heimdalls and BH sets sold I'll try to find a way to give a listen first due to the costs. I'm one of those if it costs 4 times more, it better be 4 times better not 2 or 3. Thanks to all again.
The system consists if a Cary CAD 120,s tube amp, Cary SLP98P tube preamp, Magnum Dynalab MD 90T tube tuner, Somaudio Moon Equinox SE CD player, a pair of M&K KX powered subs, Lipinski L707 monitors,Linn Sondek LP12 TT with a Black Ittock LVII w a MM Adikt cart. Nordost BH LS Power cords, Nordost BH REV II Bi wires, Nordost QB4 distribution box to a dedicated line, in a 15x12x8 room.I currently have the Heimdalls connected to the CD player and the BH to the tuner.
Audiolabyrinth..thanks for the compliments. I bought a pARTicular semi suspension rack to help also. To be very honest Linn IC's also worked very nicely in this system. Actually as well as the Nordost IC's, and I may go back to them and save a bundle of cash. I have BH Rev II bi wires, and they sound the same as Morrow Audio 4 Bi wires, and Kimber 4,8, and 12TC single wires. Go figure. I'd hate to buy Valhalla or Odin IC's and not hear a huge difference. I have no complaints on how my system sounds now and I may be a better move to tune the room. Thanks again to all for your knowledge.
Xti16, I like the rack and have no problem with the TT. I just don't care for the shelves moving when plugging and unplugging IC's. Just have to remember to be careful.