Anyone own a Monster AVS 2000 ?

I'am considering this unit and was wondering how constant a voltage this unit is able to maintain. I know that there are three digital meters on the front. One shows actual line voltage delivered to the unit from the wall, another the voltage the unit is delivering to the system, and a third the difference between the other two. I would like to know how close to 120 volts the unit is able to maintain in actual use. If you have this unit dose the digital read out always stay a constant 120 volts or does it vary by a tenth of a volt or more on the meter? Thanks in advance Gary
mystang

Showing 1 response by stevenstone

If your power is constant or fluctuates only gradually the AVs 2000 will remain spot-on. If your power fluctuates rapidly or flutters it may have problems keeping up. I use mine with my projector to protect the bulb. For this application it works very nicely.

Very occasionally my unit get "hiccups" and makes clicking noises as it attempts to deal with power fluctuations. Just like any computer, disconnecting it temporarily from AC for a "hard restart" usually solves the issue.