anyone mated AR 100.2 w/ LS-12?

anyone mated AR 100.2 w/ LS-12? was curious.. had read that both were such warm, tube-like, smooth and (very good), was wondering if they comlemented one another very well or if this was too euphonic and that they were better left as separates. Someone had mentioned in his review that he thought the amp was better off being mated to a more neutral amp or that it could be too "cloudy". I have never read such favorable reviews as I have of both of these items.
dustbowl
The LS12 is more natural sounding than the 100.2. Both are nice and sound great for solid state. The LS12 could fool you into thinking it's an LS16, but the 100.2 won't fool you into thinking it's a vacuum tube amp like the VT100.

They would be a nice match though. No ARC gear is going to be considered too euphonic.
AR = Acoustic Research. I think you mean ARC.

I have never heard of anything from Audio Research being too warm.
great love to hear responses from someone who knows as it will help with a purchasing decision, appreciate the apt description, that is exactly what I was looking for.
Dustbowl,

All kidding aside. When looking for a recommendation of amps and preamps it is always helpful to mention what speakers you are using.

In my opinion it is hard to go wrong with Audio Research.