Anyone listen to the Bel Canto e.One S300i amp???

I need to get an integrated amp for my family room/ kitchen setup. I need a good amp to drive Monitor Audio Gold Signature 10's. The main criteria for this amp is that it can not be any deeper than 13" deep, it has to fit inside a built in cabinet that's next to a fireplace. Currently I'm using an old Nakamichi TA4a receiver.. I'd like to get something better.. Rest of the system is a Bel Canto Dac 1, Squeezebox 3, Anti Cable speaker wire, Transparent ML Super, Sterovox digital cable.. I'm hoping someone has listened to the new Bel Canto S300i, I don't want a bright amp. Thoughts anyone???
erikminer

Showing 1 response by facten

Might want to get in touch with Joe Abrams at Portal Audio and see if he has any Panache's coming in from being auditioned. Get a great price ona a fine amp, plus you get the full warranty , andin home trial- it is 11 inches or so deep. Might also want to try a Consonnance B2000x - Quest for Sound carries them - another fine amp at a great price - a little brighter than the Panache and at just under 13.5 inches - either to my ears is much better than any Rotel. Haven't heard the Bel Canto so can't say. Use the Panache with Tyler Linbrook System 2s and the Consonnace with PSB Image 6Ts