Anyone know where in NY area I can audition Usher?

I have tried contacting Usher but haven't heard back yet. Anyone know where in the NYC area I can audition Usher 6381 or 6371 models?
toysnob
Mapleleafs,

You feel that these speakers are not as good as everyone is saying? They seem to have gotten consistently positive feedback by a number of reputable review sources.

Can you provide more articulate and constructive feedback about these speakers? Have you actually heard them?

I'd like to hear all good and bad about these speakers, but your comment doesn't provide much reasoning behind it.
Stew,

I contacted Perrotta and they have not gotten back yet. Maybe I'm impatient but I want to hear these things soon, I am ready to buy. If I like them I will buy them. Connecticutt is fine too, any other dealers?
Anthony is usually very good at returning calls and/or e-mails. You have probably already heard from him, but if not, I trust it will be soon.
Well unfortunately I haven't heard back yet. However, it's only been 24 hours, and in this modern age I think I'm a bit impatient, also worsened by how long its taken me to find someone who has these locally..

I hope to hear from him soon.
With China at the cutting edge of technology, I think it's outdated to refer to so-called cheap parts from China. Plus, doesn't Usher supply drivers to Von Schweikert,which, if so, points to the quality of their drivers. I just think it's putting your head in the sand to not acknowledge that quality products, including audio products, can be made in China.