Anyone know how to set up Rythmik subwoofers on an ARCAM AVE550 receiver?

I am thinking about buying 2 Rythmik F12 Signature subwoofers.  I have an ARCAM AVR550 receiver and I need to find out how to set up these subwoofers without using DIRAC.  Rythmik has a 30 day return policy and I want to find out if I like them before I pay $600 to have someone calibrate my system using DIRAC.
128x128larry5729

So have Brian Ding send you one Rythmik, and see if it's boomy. But here's something you need to be told: if you hear boomy sound from a sub in your room, the boom is more likely to be a result of the interaction of the room and the bass frequencies you're pumping into it, not the sub itself. How are you going to know what is the cause of the boom?

I think you need to buy a sub from a dealer who can help you with placement and other integration issues. Subs are tricky, and it sounds like you don't have the experience to do it yourself, whether the sub is a REL, a Rythmik, an HSU, an SVS, or any other make. No offense, Larry!

Post removed 
Just buy a pair of these and you will be happy. VTF-3 MK5 HP Subwoofer
They are easy to set up and sound great for 2 channel or HT listening.
@larry5729

I have KEF R3 L/R and dual Rythmik F12SE's integrated with my Yamaha A2080 AVR.

I connect the Rythmiks to the subwoofer (LFE) outs (front, back).

They are in use for movies and music if I am in any mode except Yamaha's "Pure Direct."  I'm pretty sure Arcam would have similar selections as you mentioned. 

They are excellent subs.The bass blends in perfectly with music with my R3's. I set then up with the basic AVR settings from their quick set up guide which is easy to follow.  But they have many options for connectivity including speaker line in, etc.  :) 

Post removed