Anyone here with Magico A3 driven by Bel Canto Ref600's?

Contemplating the A3's and would like to know if the REF600M will drive them properly. Currently using Martin Logan Montis and these aren't a great indication of what these amps can and will do.
128x128tgun5
The coda have a huge soundstage depends on how you are feeding the amps preamp and dac affect soundstaging wr go bricasti m3 direct to coda sounds exceptional
Tgun, I reckon I amm2 years late into the discussion.
i own the Bel Canto Ref 600 driving MBL Speakers and they certainly can drive them as good or better than any of the Class A/B amplifiers I have heard.

I have paired the speakers with a well known European Class A integrated as well as push pull 100 w tube amplifiers . These Bel Cantos do not sound
unlike the other older ones..I am quite sensitive to high frequency pitch and once ran away fm
a hi Fi shop which was  running a class d amp.. but that was 15 years ago. The Ref 600’s do not have this problem.They are extremely musical and they do benefit from the addition of a tube pre amp, which is also the case with most solid state amplifiers.

Magicos are not overrated, what you heard was obviously not set up right or matched to the appropriate gear, the Magico S5 we have on our floor are stunning sounding, and one of best speakers I have ever heard regardless of cost.