Anyone here with Magico A3 driven by Bel Canto Ref600's?

Contemplating the A3's and would like to know if the REF600M will drive them properly. Currently using Martin Logan Montis and these aren't a great indication of what these amps can and will do.
128x128tgun5
Good salesman do not attack potential customers. Good salesmen are not rude and sarcastic.  Good salesman know what they are talking about. 
@tgun5

I really feel for you man. You asked for help and got an endless, condescending, arrogant, unwanted diatribe. This retailer will not back down even when ask to. Out of the 38 responses, he represents approximately 1/3 of them....unbelievable! My advice is to delete this thread and start a new one. In the new thread heading I would also include 'NO RETAILER COMMENTS PLEASE'. If he continues to invade your thread you might get admin to step in and help....Good luck.
Post removed 
Post removed 

AudioTroy,

I promised I wouldn't post again but you finally have won me over! Your arguments are compelling and this is a compilation of what I heard from all of your posts:

Your amps stink

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm an expert

Blah bubba blah blah bub blah blah blah bub blah blah blah blah blah

I know everything

Blah blah blah blah bub blah blah blah bub blah blah blah blah

I won't stop posting

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Your amps stink

Ok, I'm ready to concede. I'm selling my whole system and will be buying everything you recommend to replace it. Things are indeed looking up! Thanks for your help.