Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
Although I no longer have them the Teledyne AR-9 was and still is a really good speaker wich I owned till about 2 years ago, still miss them.
I use a few different speakers.Most modern speakers just sound too slow and smeared to me This seems to be a function of high power handling,rubber surrounds and long excursion cones.

Hence the gurrent interest in things like the Zu speakers.

I use a pair of late 60s Toshiba SS30s.These are high sensitivity 3 ways with cloth surrounds,light paper cones and alnico magnets.The tweeter is a bullet.They came with tiamping provision so Toshiba obviously had serious intentions for them.Fantastic sounding speakers but they need a good sub for the bottom octave.
I also have friends that use Goodmans Axiom 80 based speakers in preference to modern speakers.
I also have some B&W DM70 hybrid stats and used to own Crown ES212 hybrid stats.These are also excellent vintage speakers when restored.
1978-ish Snell Type Ai's. Great sounding speaker...with every improvement upstream their performance just gets better.