Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
@faxer LOL, On every forum where the Alsyvox speaker is mentioned, you or another dealer post how great the GT speakers are. Somebody should organize a shoot-out between the two brands to actually determine whether you have a claim to naysay the Alsyvox’s. Albeit, the GT’s are a LOT less $$, but are they in the same league as the A’s???
Personally, if you have to use subs ( servo or otherwise) to augment your speaker, I believe you would be at a severe disadvantage from the gitgo! Getting the blend to be invisible with a sub/planar panel set up is almost impossible, IME. Nonetheless, a shoot-out would be instructive.
 With all due respect  you’re making assumptions about how the bass integrates with the panels
without having any information as to the technology involved in achieving seamless integration or having heard our system. Specially the panels were designed to mate with the servo subs - therefore the panels by themselves play well into the 50hz region- therefore your ears are less sensitive by bass being reproduced below 80hz - that is why the THX standard specifies crossing over at 80hz or below.
 Most importantly there is a very sophisticated servo computer that is connected to every single open baffle woofer - the purpose of which pulls the woofer back to to its resting position to completely eliminate the overhang which causes the boom and thereby mimics the planar panels by dissipating this excess energy.
Yes we want to educate the consumer so we post on various sites and let the consumer make informed choices.
 Additionally, Just because something costs incredible amount of money does not necessarily make them better or in a different league .
FYI- We have contacted Aylsavox to bring their speakers to CAF. No response.
We also exhibited at  this past Axpona  and invited Aylsavox to exhibit there as well. 
Well that never happened. No response from them as well.
Post removed 
 It is quite evident that I’m a dealer as I’ve indicated that we will be showing this speaker at our exhibit a Capital Audiofest under Sound Insight.
 No you’re incorrect I was never banned from what’s the best forum you’re spreading rumors.

This is a free country and I have a right to let the consumer or audiophile know Information regarding my product. The fact remains all I am asking is for the audiophile or consumer to listen to our product before purchasing any other product.