Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
@tonix  
The Leonardo was differed from the Botticelli in that it didn't have a full length ribbon super tweeter.  Instead, there was a piezoelectric super tweeter on the back of the panel, which according to the designer was less desirable that than the full length ribbon super tweeter of the Botticelli. There were differences in the cross over design too I think.  Interestingly, the Leonardo was slightly heavier.
@dracule1
they just look like a evolution of Leonardo speaker. At doubled price it's more than logical. But planar woofer seems to be the same.
I, too, was amazed at what I heard in that room. The purity of the Sanders ESL's but without positional constraint. Effortless is a very appropriate description. I am a planar lover, and these are the only speakers I have ever heard that bettered the original Apogee, to my ears.
The GT Audioworks Planar Speakers  at a fraction of the cost under $30,000  must be auditioned in direct comparison to the Alsyavox.
 The materials and construction in the speaker is second to none. Most important is that the membrane is proprietary unlike Aylsavox  which is simply aluminum which is placed on top of plastic. GT Speakers feature pure copper traces as well not aluminum. Overtime aluminum is a very poor surface to solder and these aluminum solder joints will become loose.
Additionally the speakers will also be far more transparent as they feature no crossover on the main 6 foot panel.There is  just too much to list here in terms of the design and construction materials utilized in the speaker. The Servo Subs can be purchased starting at 2:12 inch subs per side and go up to six per side.  The customer can additional Servo Subs as well.
 We will be at capital audio fest on November 1-3 please visit us in the Frederick room in the Hilton in Rockville Maryland. We have sold many systems across the United States and have testimonials from our customers  they are available upon request.  Please click the below link: 
https://youtu.be/2ZgRiAdbDNw
@faxer LOL, On every forum where the Alsyvox speaker is mentioned, you or another dealer post how great the GT speakers are. Somebody should organize a shoot-out between the two brands to actually determine whether you have a claim to naysay the Alsyvox’s. Albeit, the GT’s are a LOT less $$, but are they in the same league as the A’s???
Personally, if you have to use subs ( servo or otherwise) to augment your speaker, I believe you would be at a severe disadvantage from the gitgo! Getting the blend to be invisible with a sub/planar panel set up is almost impossible, IME. Nonetheless, a shoot-out would be instructive.