Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
+1 @gwalt   So many don't get to experience 'speed.' Good points vs. box speakers.

Speed is the fastest I have ever heard.....takes some getting used to.
mijostyn, the ribbons on Alsyvox are constructed similar to the woofer planar magnetic driver, namely aluminum on plastic substrate (mylar I think).  So they're more robust than aluminum foil like that in Magnepan ribbon tweeter.
Heard them Friday in a big room. 
Excellent sound.  If I had the dough, I’d buy a pair. 
Simply amazing sound!  These were up there with MBL as my favorite set-up that I’ve ever heard.  I came back to this room 3 times on Friday.  I owned the sweet spot and wasn’t moving without a fight, lol.

The gentleman 2 seats behind me flew from Florida just to hear this set-up.  He stayed in the room all Friday.

The speed, detail, extension, bass, everything was awesome.  They were in a huge room (with slap echo) and still sounded awesome.  They weren’t lacking in bass; I was not left wanting for a subwoofer.

My only complaint was the soundstage was enormous.  I’m not sure if it was the volume being too loud or the room, or both, but I have never heard such a large soundstage.  I mean, 30 feet tall, totally envelope you kind of thing.

But again, this and MBL are my top 1 & 2 that I have ever heard and I’m not sure which was better.

Simply amazing, and extremely beautiful.  I’ll upload some pics of the room on my systems page to share!
I agree with @b_limo. If I have the dough, I would buy them in a heartbeat. I had a chat with the manufacturer and requested him to bring the range in $20-$30K with minimal compromises in the sound 😊