Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
And they are available for audition . MD
I heard that you travel for an audition if you purchased the speaker total cost of travel is applied to the cost of your purchase.
Over at WBF, there is considerable disbelief that the new Alsyvox’s can compete with their favorite old fashioned horn based stuff. Personally, I think a lot of those folks are too closed minded to ever hear these new speakers, never mind what they can do; but to me, given the rave reviews that they have received so far, an audition should be on anyone’s short list -if they are seriously shopping in these price categories.

Dr Vinyl is having an open house in Laurel Maryland this weekend and our audio club is meeting there. I can't wait to hear these speakers.
If anyone wants to hear the Bonticellis with excellent electronics (CAT Black Path preamp/Concert Fidelity monoblock amplifiers) you are welcome to audition in eastern Nebraska. They are very special speakers without box colorations or driver deficiencies that exist in many designs. I also have sourcing information to purchase the speakers.