anyone heard sony s9000es

Ordered one last week, Just wondering if anybody has heard it yet?
no_money

Showing 3 responses by no_money

thanks, I don't even know when these things are going to ship but I am starting to get impatient. I am wondering how the cd playback will be. Bmpnyc, you may remember my goal of replacing Cal. auidio Ikon MKII with combo player. Did you ever get your new pioneer prog. player?
Finally back from out of town, finally have the player. SACD sounds great and cd's are getting better with the break in. I only have about 30 hrs. on each section now. Video is as good as I can hope for on a 8 year old Sony Trinitron. Bmpnyc, glad to hear you are having succes with the Pioneer, almost had to try one out waiting for this one to come in but wanted to hold out for the SACD section. Who knows, maybe it will make.
Bmpnyc, after another 50hrs or so the cd really is sounding nice. I have to admit I was really trying not to like the cd/playback. 1. It's a dvd player 2.It's Sony. But I have to admit I am liking it more and more every day and will most likely retire Cal. Ikon Mkll to the bedroom system. Hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year.