Anyone heard of Waudio Company power cables?

Saw this on Amazon and seems to be well rated. I bought one of the cables for about 50 bucks, a 10 gauge audio Grade Power cord.

Not sure what to make of it. The company seems to only sell on Amazon as they have no website.

Anyone have experience with these things?

jumia

You stated above that you bought one, so what do you make of it? What’s been your experience with it?

• Seems like a quality feeling cable and appears to be well shielded which is very important. Very stiff. Sound seems OK but it’s breaking in.

I’ve heard from other audio people did they use it without concern.

I guess what I’m trying to understand is can I do a lot better by spending a lot more money and exactly how much better is it supposed to sound with a supposedly better quality cable.

No one has been able to say anything to explain the sound quality coming out of a much more expensive power Cable.

I only bought one and need to buy about three more. If there was a higher quality power cable out there for about twice as much I’d consider it seriously but no one seems to know a good manufacturer of higher quality power cords.

Sure cardas Will sell you one and rip you off substantially.

Sounds like you're a cheap date at the audiophile store, and that's not a bad thing.

If you're happy that just means you can save your money and upgrade other pieces of hardware you deem worthy of your hard earned dollars

@jumia You are asking the same question I asked a few weeks ago in the thread called "The Last Power Cable Question EVER (from me)"  Just go there and read the 192 replies.  There is no sense in asking the same question again, as I was told many times.  You will not get any different answers.  Trust me.  

$50 is a fair price! Stop your neurotic worrying and spend money on something that really matters - like speakers!