Anyone heard Infinity Kappa 200 bookshelf speakers

I saw these beautifully made book shelf speakers at a local store and what immediately caught my attention was how deep the cabinets are designed for a book shelf speaker. They are made in Denmark. Took a pair of demos home to try out and preferred the sound to my B&W CDM 1NT's. I was thinking of getting a sub for the B&W's as much as I hate subs but with these I don't think I would need one since they go much deeper. I did a search on the internet and found pretty much nothing on these speakers. I also looked for magazine reviews and found nothing there either. Am I the only person around who has noticed these and thinks they are wonderful little speakers?
moonrat

Showing 1 response by phasecorrect

I agree...the Kappa 200 is a real sleeper of a standmount....I too auditioned them and came away very impressed...my only nitpick...tweeter reproduction could be a little hot with wrong electronics...but this could apply to a variety of speakers...but as you touched upon...build quality and overall sound is very good...I would rate these above quad 12Ls and comparable B&W as well...