Anyone hear a Croft Integrated Amp?

Hi, has anyone heard what the Croft Integrated amplifiers sound like?  I've read a bit about them and am curious since its also on the Stereophile B list. Sounds like it has a lot of promise.  Another part of this is has anyone tried it with Kef ls50s?

I currently run a Peachtree Nova 125 se and am considering an upgrade.
autre
As long as you're having fun (-:  Happy New Year!  My Amperex Holland tubes must be run in now. I'm thinking about returning to the stock JJ's, just to come full circle. noromance- you have me thinking about those Shuguangs Treasures. 
Thank you. Happy New Year to you all also.  Seems like my 7R sounds best when I bump up dynamics with tubes such as the NOS Tesla’s and Siemens. Keep it more romantic in the pre. I tried it both ways. 

fjn04, wish I could have tried other cartridges with my 25R like a Decca but the 20X2L/P75/SUP-200 always sounded better. Want to say I like the Primaluna Dialogue Premium just as well as the 25R and I get a remote. Less noise, greater bandwidth/dynamics and more resolution. Just wish I had a mute switch on the unit. 
Back on the Croft Phono Integrated, where this thread started, it is an amp I find very involving, almost as good as the LFD and much lower price. I sell in my shop (Gene Rubin Audio) speakers from Harbeth, Spendor, Rega, Stirling, and Fyne. The Croft amp works well with all of these. I dig the retro look and the dual volume pots become second nature in use. USA prices have come down on the Croft due to new distribution.