Anyone hear a Croft Integrated Amp?

Hi, has anyone heard what the Croft Integrated amplifiers sound like?  I've read a bit about them and am curious since its also on the Stereophile B list. Sounds like it has a lot of promise.  Another part of this is has anyone tried it with Kef ls50s?

I currently run a Peachtree Nova 125 se and am considering an upgrade.
autre
I hooked my Primaluna Dialogue Premium preamp to my Croft 7R. I like it. A lot! Harbeth Compact 7s seem to respond great to hybrid tube/mosfet amps as others have said. Wasn’t expecting to like it better then my Rogue Stereo 100. New additions are a Niagara power conditioner, Triode Wire Labs interconnects and power cables. 
I auditioned the integrated -- 45 watts -- I think, and the preamp. Neither worked in my system but I know that they have a following and Croft has a good value proposition.
Well. On second thought, now I’m liking the little old Sonneteer Campion. Killer. Don’t listen to me. Ha. 
Rogue Stereo 100 amp and Campion integrated are gone and now I’m back to the Primaluna Dialogue Premium Pre/Croft 7R Amp. Just sublime with the Auditorium 23 speakers cables and Triode Wire Labs “Spirit” interconnect. I’m done. Do have some fancy tube in them though. Even tried out a Audio Research VSI-60. Why is it so good. Tube rectification?  
Dude, you’re all over the place!
So basically, are you saying you dumped the Croft 25R preamp for the Primaluna pre and a DV-P75 phono?