Anyone hear a Croft Integrated Amp?

Hi, has anyone heard what the Croft Integrated amplifiers sound like?  I've read a bit about them and am curious since its also on the Stereophile B list. Sounds like it has a lot of promise.  Another part of this is has anyone tried it with Kef ls50s?

I currently run a Peachtree Nova 125 se and am considering an upgrade.
autre
@zek4u
I am using the phono preamp with a pair of new Shuguang Treasure 12AX7LS in phono (dist. Grant Fidelity) and three Telefunkens -one in the line stage and two in the regulator.
The Shuggys need about 20 hours to break in but are excellent. Better than my Teles.
@noromance thank you!

Maybe I shouldn’t give up on the Croft quite yet and should buy those Shuguangs and a few more Telefunkens. I had a pair of the Shuguang’s but they are long gone with the Luxman tube integrated. Problem is I’m liking the Rogue Stereo 100 so much with the Croft 25R compared to the 7R. It’s making me want to try a Primaluna or a Rogue preamplifier. Rogue preamps scare me a little because I think Tube regulated power supplies and point to point wiring have real merit. Also it seems Herb Reichart really likes the Rogue Stereo 100 and Primaluna Premium combo.
I haven’t even experimented with the tubes in the 25R regulation sockets. Stock JJs still in place and that’s maybe a dumb move. Think I’ll swap them out tonight. 
The phono integrated truly responds to tube rolling. I was going to go high output cart, and avoid step up.... But now that P3's are dialed in, Vicoustic DC2 diffusion installed, and Amperex (Philips) mini-watt installed in Croft, I'm staying with Charisma (Denon) 103. It just sounds too darned good to mess with. I've been back and forth, and no doubt there are some good high output/MM carts, but again, I'm staying with the 103. I'm thinking the little A23 step-up, which I've owned and enjoyed, although never with Denon, or Bob's Sky 20.
I use to have a VPI Classic 1, ZU DL103, A23 SUT step up. Used it with the Leben phono. Was a pretty killer setup.  Really alive and organic. Wish I still had to compare to my SL-1200, SME M2-9, 20X2L, DV SUP-200 SUT, DV P75 Mk. 3.