Anyone having trouble with Tidal cutting out?

We have been quite happy with Tidal-- we got the fastest internet (100 Mbps) and it was going great until a couple of weeks ago.  It started cutting out.  I have eliminated the streamer (we have two and same thing happens on both), both are hard wired, and the internet tech guy says speed is 100 Mbps +.  I have unplugged everything.  Now I wonder if it is Tidal?  Has Spotify improved its sound? 

nmaudlin295n

Showing 4 responses by nmaudlin295n

Thanks everyone for the ideas.  I have unplugged everything, so maybe the modem if faulty.  I will contact my computer person.  

Cerrot:  I did check the speed with speed test and the speed is around 34 mbps down.  The New Wave (my internet company) tech was at my house and said Speed Test is inaccurate, and that I should use the New Wave test.  That test connects to various servers-- the closest one to me in Indiana is Illinois.  The Illinois server shows 100+ mbps, but when I choose the Louisiana New Wave server, it varies between 30 mbps and 90 mbps.  It's all over the place.  The tech says the Illinois shows the true speed because Louisiana is so far away.  That explanation sounded silly to me.  I bet Tidal's server is "far away" too. 

Cerrot: 

Thank you.  I thought speedtest was okay.  I am not surprised to hear about New Wave, but we are stuck with it. (small town no other options) We will try some of the other ideas from Hgeif.

Dude.