Anyone have thoughts on the Peak Consult Zoltans?

These have gotten a great review,recently.They are very efficient,and an easy load,which goes a long way.The review states that they are superior to the Watt/Puppies AND 45,000 dollar Kharma Mini.Of course it was one man's opinion,but the design priorities(can easily be driven with the finest low powered tube units)and build quality seem impressive,hence my quest for some meaningful feedback.
These speakers are priced very similarly with the Avalon Diamonds,but,though I do love Avalon stuff,I am beginning to believe the easier load,and drive capability surely must equate to a better listening experience.Am I wrong,here?

Thanks in advance!!
sirspeedy70680e509

Showing 1 response by bonesetter2004

Have you guys read the Martin Collums review? I have (I live in UK) and it's not glowing. I put that down to the general standard of UK 'Hi-Fi' mag reviews - I try and look towards US press for more reliable reporting.
I'm at the point of putting the money down for a pair of InCognito X's, MC said the Zoltan was dynamically slow and has a distant sound... although he did also say his listening room could have been bigger which might have helped