Anyone experience the Magnepan Tri Center

I have a pair of 1.7i's which I use for 2 channel listening and Home Theater.  I have the MGCC3 center, and a pair of MC1's. Currently using the MC1's for Back surrounds in a 7.2 system. I find the MGCC3  lacking clarity. Voices aren't clear, seems to roll off lacking highs. I am very interested in trying Magnepans Tri Center. I emailed Magnepan to get an explanation on how to set this up but was advised by Mr. Diller I would have to call. Unfortunately  due to a medical condition I cannot speak on the phone. I'm wondering if any of you are using this set up or tried it, or have any experience with it.  if so, maybe you could give me some direction how to set it up. I have a drop down screen which measures 109" wide, so the 2 flanking speaker would be fairly wide apart. any assistance or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

128x128don_1
just read all the discussions on the forum from 2014.sounds like it can be an expensive and discouraging proposition. Magnepan is not much help either. I had wanted to set it up for H T purposes only. I listen to my music in 2 channel and most time with out a sub. I love the 1.7's. I have the MMG's for side surrounds and the MC1's for rear surrounds and CC3 for center. (have a MMGC center collecting dust).  I was going to bring the MC1' up front for the tri center but I think I'm going to leave it as it is.  Thanks again!    PS: can u think of any use for the MMGC?
So.... I have the MMGW and MMGC.
I wired the 'W' in series and then paralleled them with the "c" .... all connected to the center channel output of my Anthem MRX-700.

It works great!  The voices are extremely clear... 100% better than the MMGC by itself.
@don_1 what are you using to drive you MGCC3?  I found the CC3 is fnicky to get tuned with Audessy so I can get clear dialogue.  I almost went the route of a dedicated amp for my CC2 since I wasn't sure my Marantz had enough juice. I did the Audessy config multiple times with different config and level setting combinations until I got the audio I was expecting from the center.  It's frustrating but with time and patience you can get what you are looking for.