Anyone else upset about new Audiogon policies?

I've been a member since 2002, that's almost twenty years. Back then you had many free re-lists. Recently this changed to one free re-list. Now I find out that there is no more free re-list. Never did I receive any information from Audiogon about the new re-list policy. I only found out when I went to re-list something that I had paid $28 for that didn't sell in 30 days. Lets see, that's $1 per day for a listing. Anyone else upset abut this?
tazi57

Showing 1 response by cowan217

Having also been a long time member and seller here and other sites I'd offer that if something doesn't sell in a month it was priced too high. If I don't get "Action" on my listing within a few days to a week of posting it- meaning some questions, some conversations or offersI know it's priced too high. I lower the price to  point that generates interest. Just like with real estate and cars - it's ultimately about the price. At some price point EVERYTHING will sell. It may not be to your liking but things sell at the point the market determines. And, I think its much better to drop price sooner than later on an item in order to get activity on it. It's really rare that a "full price" buyer appears out of the woodwork 3.5 weeks into a month long listing.