Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
F160c95f c7f4 4a1b bfdc 2f90841d2476b_limo
Above 🔝 post to Glubson.
Arrow’s in the wrong direction. 
@heaudio123”

05-23-2020 11:02am1) China quietly bought up all the world's PPE in January and Feb while downplaying threat. This depleted typical stores of PPE in the west.

2) In April and early May, while claiming only a few cases per day, they greatly limited export of quality PPE even though their threat was minimal or claimed as such. Good "neighbors" don't behave that way.”

So, we are supposed to be outraged someone was in line to buy available PPE before we were? Who else purchased PPE before us? Who is to blame if we didn’t have strategic stockpiles? Surely we wern’t asleep at the wheel.
This is hilarious

Soo many opinions, thoughts and beliefs.

Thoughts, are not facts.

Beliefs, are not truths.

Opinions are like a$$ole´´s. Everyone has one, most are full of $keet

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - especially all those who happen to reside in the most entitled country in history.

Some peoples opinion have value, most, not so much.

And all these opinions, thoughts and beliefs manage to make situations much worse.

Fear not, its just a hoax this made in China problem...

And there is a second part to this. China has 3 times the population of the US of A.

I think, your homeland manufacturers, would love to be able to move product there.

Just saying...

When the previous Governor of Hong Kong left, he made a point to say that for the past 2000 years (prior to modern history), China had the worlds biggest economy. He finished by saying that they were coming back...

(Paraphrasing here)