Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
b_limo
"...while our planet's health hurdles toward becoming uninhabitable..."
In honor of the World Turtle Day (today), has anyone except me been concerned about turtles?

What happens to them if billions of masks find their way to the seas? We were just about to eliminate straws and now we have this potential mask problem.
Should we blame China as in, "look what the Chinese have done!"?
Or should we blame ourselves?
Looking at the number of posts this morning, is it safe to assume it is raining in most of your localities?
Naw, it's beautiful here, in L.A.
I'm just stuck indoors taking it easy from my vitrectomy/cataract surgery.

Funny thing is, my vision is almost 100% recovered the second day after while my first one, which was just the cataract surgery, took a good 6 weeks before my vision was crystal clear.

Because of this stupid virus, I had to wait 3 months between surgeries and it was  a PITA to get around with just one good eye, especially when using the stairs as my depth of field was off.

All the best,
Nonoise

Look, it’s the same thing in Alien Covenant. It’s predictable. Every once in a while the creators clean house. They look at what’s become of their handiwork and decide it’s time for a fresh start. Let’s call it a mid-course correction. It’s the same for any planet. If you saw Prometheus you’d know that.

The air certainly is fresh today. No pollution, the clouds look like an English painting. It makes one glad to be alive.

“Sometimes in order to create you must first destroy.” - David the robot