Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
b_limo
isochronism
...some here (to be in tune) maybe need a few more tweaks (HA)

🤢
>>>>>This thread certainly brings the US haters out of the woodwork. Canadian, per chance? 🤗
Au contraire mon frère. I love  my country. I love it so much that I hate it when some try to subvert it and destroy it from within.

All the best,
Nonoise

Those who know this is a man-made hoax, could you ask your sources when it will go away? It would help a lot.
nonoise5,972 posts05-23-2020 12:43pm
>>>>>This thread certainly brings the US haters out of the woodwork. Canadian, per chance? 🤗
Au contraire mon frère. I love  my country. I love it so much that I hate it when some try to subvert it and destroy it from within.

All the best,
Nonoise

>>>>>I get it! You mean like in Alien?
>>>>>I get it! You mean like in Alien?
Only if it is a legal alien.