Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
b_limo
"If you look at the science, as opposed to the scientists (who being human may have their own agenda),"

As opposed to what other species again? I wonder which MC could be?

Not that scientists don’t have agendas but if you play the numbers the actual facts tend to come out.

Much better than politics where pretty much everything is about agenda and facts often take a back seat.

Nothings perfect but some things like science are designed to work and accomplish certain goals certain ways, which are superior for that purpose than the alternatives,  regardless of the collection of people populating the profession at any given time.

djones51, no need for insults, we are all in the same boat, and none of us know everything. Perhaps go back in the sea to your locker and think about it a while. 
Mapman, do you care about truths not facts?
Just remember China quietly bought up the world's supply of PPE in January and early February while arguably under reporting the scale of the issue.  Then, later, even though they had few claimed active cases, they blocked almost all PPE export except for a limited number of for lack of other terms publicity exports. This was a small fraction of their MFG capacity. Not conspiracy, factual.
Insult? It was sarcasm, a joke.