Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
F160c95f c7f4 4a1b bfdc 2f90841d2476b_limo
Turgidson: Mr. President, we are rapidly approaching a moment of truth, both for ourselves as human beings and for the life of our nation. Now, truth is not always a pleasant thing. But it is necessary now to make a choice, to choose between two admittedly regrettable, but nevertheless distinguishable, post-war environments: one where you got 20 million people killed, and the other where you got 150 million people killed!

Muffley: You're talking about mass murder, General, not war.

Turgidson: Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than 10 to 20 million killed, tops! Uh, depending on the breaks.

Muffley: I will not go down in history as the greatest mass murderer since Adolf Hitler.

Turgidson: Perhaps it might be better, Mr. President, if you were more concerned with the American people, than with your image in the history books.
@glupson
I'm not sure if you're playing devil's advocate or are on a news blackout. The Chinese government is trying to assert itself onto the global stage and that's understandable. It's the manner in which they do so that is alarming. Western Democracy is far from perfect but I don't believe anyone is going to come and take me to a reeducation camp in the night because I said my leader is a fool, crook, or looks like Winnie The Pooh. I guess if you grew up not having having the basic freedoms that everyone in the west takes for granted, you would not be that concerned about loosing them, but I do not like the idea of having to censor what I say and do for a totalitarian regime.

There is gaining speculation that this virus is an unleashed bio-weapon. But WHO exactly is behind it?
This whole ugly thing could have been avoided if everybody watched Prometheus. Once the alien virus gets inside a crew member you NEVER let him back on the spacecraft. That’s Rule no. 1. Otherwise, you know, everyone DIES. Duh! That’s why they keep a flamethrower on board. What are all those suits watching on TV these days, reruns of Life with Father?
Yes, I think you might be right. WHO World Health Organization is behind it. Makes perfect sense!