Anyone Compared ARC Ref 75SE and 75 With KT150

Hi,

Appreciate any feedback if anyone compared 75SE and 75 with KT150s. I have purchased Ref 75 with KT150s and wondering if it makes sense to upgrade to SE.
veerapaneni

Showing 2 responses by bdp24

Oregonpapa---100 degrees? I miss those mild L.A. Summers ;-). I'm out in Palm Desert now, and we regularly get up to 115-117. My monthly electrical bill (which includes the operation of the house's air conditioner) this Summer has been $500! I sold my pair of mono power amps because each had eight output tubes each.

Good recommendation of the Harmonia Mundi sampler. What a great, great label, whose catalog contains fantastic music recorded in excellent sound. In the late 80's/early 90's they held Sunday parking lot sales at their Santa Monica office, where they were selling off the last of their American and French LP's, for $5 each!
Right you are. HM has some of the best of the Period/Original Instrument/Historically Informed (choose your favorite term!) musicians, singers, and conductors in the field, Nicholas McGegan, Philippe Herreweghe, William Christie, and Rene Jacobs amongst them. A great label for Early and Baroque music. The Handel Water Music album is an excellent album to try first.