anyone biamping with B&K ST-140?

Anyone tried biamping with two B&K ST-140 amps? I want to biamp my Paradigm Studio 60 v.2 speakers. Any have this set-up? Also, any idea on the different ST-140 amps? I've seen some with handles and some without. I have also seen some with blue and red lettering and some without. Do I have to have two identical ST-140 amps to biamp? Will I need an external crossover? thanks
128x128fishcall

Showing 2 responses by kgveteran

That darn sean!I thought that I was the B&K man because I use three in my HT rig,and have a spare in case one craps out.My serial numbers all range around #2900.They have a very warm sound that makes it quite easy to sustain three hours of lord of the rings.What my plans are for the three in active use is send them (drive them,I live near Buffalo)to B&K.Have them biased together.Then split the signal from my left,center,right and use one amp for each speaker up front.Remove the jumpers and one side will power highs and the other side will power the bass.Good luck.
Why can't my brothers do cool stuff like that.One golfs and the other kills everything with fur and scales.